Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Why??

Why does she keep calling. Every night this past week she has called in the middle of the night to let us know that Theodore had a fever.

It is her third child yet she is unaware how to care for him and what to do.

She calls and says....he has a fever "What should I do" and I think to myself gosh I really hope the kids grow up quickly because they  cannot afford to be sick on the weeks they are sleeping at her home.

I know that part of her does it to annoy my husband and I but please lady....if your child is sick put your child first and care for him and worry about me and my husband later.

My husband and I have both explained to her to use Tylenol and Motrin when a baby has a fever. Let's hope she catches on.

No comments:

Post a Comment